Bettor.com.com is committed to encourage responsible gambling among its members. We endeavour to promote socially responsible gambling and have taken various steps to minimise the negative effects of problem gambling.
Bettor.com would like all members to enjoy their betting experience on the site whilst being in control and being aware that problem gambling can be socially and financially harmful.
Although a majority of the betting public do so as a leisure activity and only bet with funds that they can afford to lose, unfortunately, a small percentage of the betting public are problem gamblers.
The following functions have been implemented to encourage socially responsible gambling.
* Deposit and Loss Limits
* Self-Exclusion Options
* Links to Gamcare and Gamblers Anonymous
* Tools to protect underage access
* Self-help and awareness information
Are you a problem gambler?
If you answer yes to seven or more of the following questions listed below, then you may need to seriously decide about seeking help.
* Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
* Did gambling affect your reputation?
* Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
* Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
* Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
* After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
* After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
* Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
* Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
* Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
* Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
* Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
* Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
* Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
* Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
* Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
* Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
* Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
* Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you think that you have a problem with gambling or just want to have an enforced break, you can temporarily exclude yourself from gambling for a period of at least 6 months. This can be done by clicking on 'My account', then clicking 'PROTECTION' then clicking the pencil icon for Self exclusion and then by following the instruction.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Bettor.com.
UNDERAGE GAMBLING IS ILLEGAL AND ANY SUCH PERSON WILL HAVE ANY WINNINGS FORFEITED AND SUBSEQUENTLY BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE.